In order to improve the quality of tourism information service, Korea Tourism Organization created user-friendly storytelling contents for smart phones. These digital contents introduce the most popular Korean historical places and Museums for tourists to help their understanding in fascinating Korean history. This application provides ‘Silla Historical Journey’ based in the city of Gyeongju, ‘BaekJe Historical Journey’ based in the city of Gongju, ‘Gaya Historical Journey’ based in the city of Gimhae, and National/Gyeongju/Buyeo/Gongju/ Gimhae Museum information, and it is also available online. (http://www.koreastorytelling.com)
○Available Language: Korean, English,Japanese
○Available Method: Narration, Drama (Communication between two actors), Interview, etc.
○Available Places for Storytelling Service
- Silla dynasty district: Gyeongju national museum, Bulguksa temple, Daereungwon. ..Gyeongju area
- Gaya dynasty district: Gimhae national museum, Daeseong-dong tombs museum, King suro's tomb, tomb of Queen suro ,Gugibong
- BaekJe dynasty district: Gongjo national museum, Buyeo national museum, Jeongnimsaji museum, Baekje history & culture hall
Baekje cultural land ,Gong ju, Buyeo area
- National museum of korea: Archaeology hall part
- UNESCO : Royal Tombs of the Joseon Dyna, Jongmyo,Haeinsa, Yangdong Village, Hahoe Village
○Planning: Korea Tourism Organization http://www.visitkorea.or.kr
○Production: Justidea http://www.justidea.co.kr
Korea Tourism Organization,KTO,Visit Korea,Travel,Story,History Tour,Baekje Historical Museum
Baekje Cultural Land Guide is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-08-31. The program can be installed on Android 2.2 and up.
Baekje Cultural Land Guide (version 2.1.4) has a file size of 725.61 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.